Top 10 Reasons to Upgrade from Act! 2013 (v15.x)
- Exclusive upgrade pricing for Act! 2013 (v15.x) users Save up to 24% for a limited time only
You are eligible for exclusive upgrade pricing on the latest version of Act!. Experience innovative new features and ensure compatibility with today’s business applications. With flexible new subscription plans, on-premises and Cloud deployment options, integrated emarketing services, and more – you’ll love the new Act!.
- Dozens of new features released since Act! 2013 (v15.x) Help drive productivity, expand your reach, and increase sales.
Innovative new features, integrated emarketing services, and connections with popular productivity tools help drive productivity, expand your reach, and increase sales. You’ll love the new History view, automation and customization options, integrations to Dropbox and SharePoint™, and much more!
- Hundreds of performance and usability improvements Increase efficiency and enhance your user experience.
We’re constantly improving and refining Act! to increase efficiency and enhance your user experience. You’ll benefit from hundreds of usability improvements and defect fixes since your version, driven by feedback from customers like you!
- Flexible new subscription pricing Monthly, annual, and permanent license options.
Pay for Act! the way that works for you! Whether managed on-site or hosted in the Cloud, you can now subscribe to Act! monthly for maximum flexibility or annually for maximum savings. Permanent license options are also available.
- Integrated Act! emarketing Extend your reach to help generate new business – Basic Act! emarketing account is included with your purchase of Act! at no extra cost!
Easily design and send impactful email campaigns, intelligently analyze results, and automate key follow-up actions. With integrated Act! emarketing, you’ll have the tools you need to reach new prospects, stay connected with your customers, and prioritize new opportunities.
- Support obsolescence Support for Act! 2013 (v15.x) officially ends 11/30/15 – don’t put yourself at risk!
Upgrade today and enjoy expert technical support included at no extra charge with Act! subscription plans for both on-premises and Cloud deployments.
- New subscription plan benefits Product updates, technical support, emarketing, video tutorials, and more – all for one low price!
All Act! subscriptions include feature and platform updates, expert technical support, Act! emarketing Basic accounts, and video tutorials. Act! Premium Cloud subscriptions add secure Cloud hosting, automatic installation & upgrades, and nightly backups. Always have the latest Act! features, ensure compatibility with today’s business applications, and gain peace of mind that you’ve got help available when you ne
- Deployment flexibility Deploy and manage Act! on-premises or host it in the Cloud – the choice is yours!
Have an IT department or a knack for technology? Or do you value the convenience and peace of mind of outsourcing technical work to experts? With Act!, the decision is yours whether to install and manage the software on-site, or leave it to us via a secure Cloud implementation.ed it.
- System Compatibility – ensure your Act! solution stays compatible with current business applications and platforms – including Windows®, Outlook®, Google, and more.
All Act! subscription plans – for both on-premises and Cloud deployments – entitle you to the latest Act! software, an important way to reduce the risk of losing compatibility with popular business applications and platforms including Windows®, Outlook®, GoogleTM, and more. New Act! subscription plans help future-proof your systems and ensure business continuity.
- Access to innovative future features and services are included with your subscription Always have the latest and greatest!
Act! subscriptions – for both on-premises and Cloud deployments – automatically entitle you to the latest Act! features and platform updates, new services and integrations, and continuous improvements based on customer feedback – as they’re released!