Choose an ACT! Implementation Partner
to get the most out of your ACT! investment
We hear it every day… “I only use a small portion of ACT’s capabilities”.
This line is often used as an excuse for not upgrading or for not employing the services of an ACT Consultant*, when in fact this situation is precisely why they need help. Spending $250-500 per license on ACT and then declining the services of those qualified to help you use it better for your business is like governing a car engine to ensure you never go too far or too fast.
As any experienced user will tell you, ACT! is not a retail product, it is advanced CRM software, and to avoid using it like a glorified Rolodex (something else we hear everyday), you have to understand what the program can do, what it can’t do, and what are the available ACT tools out there to increase the power of the program to better suit your business needs.
That’s where ACT Consultants come in, and in Canada we have some of the finest.
Some of our Canadian ACT! Certified Services include:
- Developing a deployment strategy to best suit your business and team, whether it be shared network access, remote syncing, web based, or a combination of these.
- Onsite and remote installation & configuration for workstations or network wide
- ACT Training onsite, web based, or within their facilities.
- Define the limits of the program so that your expectations of the program are within it’s capabilities.
- Tech Support without the long queue (on-site, phone, or remote) for break/fix issues
- Data Conversion / Import from Excel, Dbase, Outlook, MS Access, Goldmine, etc.
- Remote Synchronization Setup
- Fast & Secure ACT for Web deployment and ACT! for Web hosting
- Database customization, design, and planning
- Developing the commitment from both staff and management for a successful ACT! deployment
- Effective Security Policy to safeguard your data from accidental deletions or intentional theft.
- Consulting on 3rd party integration for synchronization, accounting, data conversion, reporting, etc.
- We work independently or with your IT team to develop the most efficient and secure deployment solution. Understanding IT helps us know the limits of the environment we work within.
- ACT! is the #1 selling CRM solution for small business for a quarter century, and as such has created one of the largest “add-on” markets to help you get the most out of ACT!. View our www.Act.tools website for a directory of available tools to get the most out of ACT
What we DON’T Do.
The only projects that fail are the ones where the customer is not fully committed to change. This may sound odd that a person or company would invest in productivity software and then hire professionals to deploy it, but not be fully committed to using it. Unfortunately, many people are only committed to change up to the point when they have to, or they want their employee’s to make the change so they don’t have to.
Either is a recipe for failure.
“The colossal misunderstanding of our time is the assumption that insight will work with people who are unmotivated to change.”
–Edwin Friedman, A Failure of Nerve
Why hire an ACT! Certified Consultant?
- Savings?: The ACT! program can cost between $200-500 per user, but untrained teams frequently use only $50 worth of the features without proper setup, training and support.
- False Starts: a poorly implemented CRM solution can create serious security and human resource issues in both the short and long term. ACC’s are experienced with many of the business issues involved in these products, and can help you avoid costly & disruptive mistakes.
- Training: Untrained staff lose confidence in the product, and quickly revert back to old inefficient practices, possibly forcing the total abandonment of the program implementation, or the needless loss of otherwise productive sales staff.
- Security: ACC’s know how to implement the best practices to safeguard and maintain your databases. Money saved upfront by not hiring an ACC will seem insignificant down the road when your vital business contact data becomes compromised, corrupted, or even lost without means of recovery because these best practices haven’t been implemented.
- The ACT World: ACC’s know all the current promotions and third party program options available to save you money and provide specific solutions to your company’s needs.
- We’ve been there: An experienced ACC has encountered most of the issues you’ll see in your daily use of ACT, and a quick phone call can often save you countless hours of time and lost productivity.
Need help for older versions of ACT, like ACT 2 – 6?
Not ready to upgrade past Act 6, but can’t find technical support? No problem.
ACT Consultants are qualified to resolve a wide variety of database issues like database corruption, advanced network configuration, Database & PDA synchronization, third party software integration, and customization. More importantly, we’re experienced enough to know which version of ACT is right for you, without simply pushing you to upgrade to current versions.
We even offer workshops for your sales teams.
But I already have an IT partner, won’t that create a problem?
Whether you have an existing IT partner or not, ACT Consultants have the experience, training, and certification to work collaboratively or independently, within any Microsoft network environment, to properly deploy ACT. Most people understand that being an IT professional does not qualify a person to support ACT, anymore than knowing ACT makes you an IT professional.
Many ACT Consultants have experience in both, and accordingly they know how to work on our own AND how to respect other IT professionals in achieving our customers goals – a successful ACT deployment.