Client Transfer Agreement
Looking to sell your Act! business?
If so, the Keystroke Client Transfer Agreement could be the right solution for you. Since 2011 we've acquired over twenty Act! businesses outright, allowing these erstwhile Act! consultants to collect some passive income while we farm their database for new business, while managing their renewals.
Unlike the KPP agreement, the Client Transfer Agreement imposes no conditions of performance on you whatsoever. You can leave the industry entirely and leave everything to us to manage.
What's more, you can earn commissions on everything we do, including Act!, add-ons, hosting, and service, which is much more than you'd get by letting Swiftpage service your accounts. And unlike Swiftpage, we'll pay you for any new business arising from your clients, as well, not simply the UUM's you hand over to them at the time of transfer.
And with our professional sales & marketing team, you know that no other Act! Consulting firm could get you more business, and no other support team is equipped to take better care of your clients.
Client Transfer Agreement Perks
- Full commission on two subscription renewals on all current accounts based on your current tier
- Full commission on all new subscriptions arising from your customers or contacts for the first 18-months
- Commission on all Act! or add-on related revenue, as well as service for the first 18-months
- Keystroke has the widest array of products & services available to offer your customers, and therefore the maximum commission revenue opportunity
- All your customers would enjoy the same benefits as our customers, including our Success Commitment, Keystroke Koncierge Program, Growth Suite free perks & provisioning, Customer Portal, and our client-friendly support plans
- Fast payments on all deals as commission payments are made the first two-weeks of the following month after a deal is completed. Payments are made by your choice of PayPal, wire transfer, or cheque.
Past Act! businesses acquired by Keystroke.ca
Act! Certified Consultants (ACC) are an exclusive group of independent, trained, and authorized professionals who specialize in helping you implement Act! to run your business better. Members of the Keystroke Partner Programs are all independant Act! Certified Consultants, and bill separately for their services. Keystroke is in no way liable or responsible for any claims made to products or services provided by these third-party vendors. The Act! Certification is managed independently by Swiftpage.